Managing Your Stressbendeniz00
Going through IVF treatment definitely comes as a stressful experience. You’re most likely to feel a range of emotions before, during and after treatment. Whilst we cannot completely remove the stress for you, there are some things we can advise to try and help reduce your stress levels.
- Eat a healthy balanced diet and reduce your caffeine intake
- Do some exercise two or three times per-week.
- Talk to each other; remember you aren’t going through this alone.
- Do not work more than ten hours a day and try to take a break every 3-4 hours.
- Use relaxation technique’s once a day e.g. mediation or relaxation tapes etc.