Congratulations! You came so far and had your embryo implanted. It’s important to keep a healthy balance in your life during your two-week wait post embryo transfer.
- Lifting heavy objects
• Excessive exercise
• Drinking caffeine or alcohol
• Hot baths and hot water bottles on your abdomen
• Having sex – be guided by your doctor as to when you can resume intimacy with your partner
- Gentle exercise such as walking
• Drinking plenty of water
• Laughter, music and you time
• Relaxation techniques such as meditation or a good book.
The key is to listen to your body, don’t push your self too hard but also don’t live in a bubble.
Make sure you follow a healthy diet as well as taking care of the basics.